The organizational communication minor will help you become a more effective communicator and how to be a communication leader. You'll take courses on how to be an effective speaker, lead problem solving efforts, and the best practices for working as a consultant.
The minor in organizational communication requires 18 credit hours of courses.
To earn your organizational communication minor, choose six classes from:
- CMCN 202 - Argumentation and Structured Decision-Making
- CMCN 210 - Interpersonal Communication
- CMCN 301 - Principles of Organizational Communication
- CMCN 304 - Group Process and Problem-solving
- CMCN 309 - Interview Theory and Technique
- CMCN 310 - Public Speaking
- CMCN 384 - Communication Theory
- CMCN 406(G) - Communication Consultation