With a public relations minor, you'll be well versed in the art of crafting spoken, written, and visual messages for organizations and individuals.
The public relations minor requires 18 credit hours of courses.
The required courses for the minor in public relations are:
- CMCN 212 - Introductory Newswriting
- CMCN 320 - Principles of Public Relations
- CMCN 321 - Writing for Public Relations
- CMCN 335 - Visual Communication I
- CMCN 384 - Communication Theory
- CMCN 423(G) - Public Relations Case Studies
- CMCN 386 - Communication Research